Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tyrannis on SiSi

Some quick thoughts on what has been put on the test server, Sisi, so far. Planetary Interaction is awesome! The UI was a bit of a mystery at first, but I was able to figure out what was needed, and how to operate it after about 1-2 hours of fiddling around. Since only silver, gold, nitrogen, and aluminum are seeded for resources, so far the only reaction you can produce is between aluminum and nitrogen for aluminum nitrate. Once water, silicon and carbon are seeded, you will be able to start reacting for nanites and eventually nanite paste. I was impressed with the interface so far. I am glad I was able to spend some time with it though, because in typical Eve fashion, it wasn't something that you can just plop down and get working efficiently the first go. I will post some screenies once I get back on tomorrow and play with it some more.

This was my first time on Sisi, but I will be back. I was able to play around with PI, ship setups, and feel like I accomplished something all at the same time. If you haven't already, set up your Sisi client by following this forum, Test Server Feedback, and start playing around with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment