Saturday, March 27, 2010

The near future

Well, I am about as unmotivated as I've been in this game. I am seriously considering taking an extended break. I have a new quarter starting this week, and I've done nothing in game for the last couple weeks worth mentioning. One roam, a little side manufacturing job (which I've transfered responsibility to my alt), an attempt to get back into mission running, and bought a couple ships. Ships that I can't afford, and currently serve no purpose to my skills at the moment.

Funny thing is, I just came back from a forced break of 8 months. In fact, this isn't the only game I'm feeling down on. I've hardly touched Halo: ODST, which my wife generously purchased for me as a welcome home present, and Modern Warfare 2 has been sitting there staring at me as well.

I guess we'll see where this week takes me................

No comments:

Post a Comment