Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Get ready, get set,..........

So I missed the first carrier run, but damn it, I am making the next
one! I got my Harbinger, my maller, a harpy and a retribution all set
in the corp hanger to head out to our pos. A 7 jump run each
direction, not too bad, to drop off each ship from my new hi-sec home.
Met a couple nuets and reds but none were out of the stations, so it
was a carefree convoy. I've been training up projectiles and Minmatar
ships so that I can fly the rupture and hurricane once out in null sec
for pvp. Yep, I'm hopping on the FoTM. I do love my lazers still, but
it seems hard to compete with projectiles now that they've been
revamped.

Speaking of flavors and memes, all the Eve bloggers have been posting
pics of their "pods". Soon, I'll post a pic of my own eve-space to
ride the wave too. It's late for me now though, so til the next time!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment