Monday, March 22, 2010

Site seeing

Since I dipped my hand into manufacturing rigs, I thought I'd set up another salvaging Arbitrator (my favorite hull!) and get back to scanning down anomalies and other exploration sites and start obtaining my own salvage on my own again to supplement my buy orders. It really is interesting, fun, and gets you out and about into out of the way systems. The first couple of systems were empty, but eventually I was able to scan down a Blood Raider anomaly and a radar (hacking) site.

The anomaly was devoid of rats.... And the hacking site had 3 cans to hack, 2 of which were empty (already done?) and the third yielded crap not worth my time.

Here are some pics of the anomoly:


I don't know if you can see by the shadows, but the solar arrays are facing away from the sun. Whomever built these did a poor job!


Just for your info, the Arbitrator is a little over 300 meters in length, or about a football field long.


Here is the now defunct stargate. Not sure why construction wasn't finished and abandoned, but maybe they couldn't generate enough power with those poorly aligned solar arrays!

No comments:

Post a Comment