Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some updates

A couple new things going on. Finally. As I said, I am now pretty much based and settled in to our low sec base. I got several ships in the hanger, and supply to replacements. I'm actually getting out there and making a bit of isk too! Not as much as I'd like, but some is better then none. Still working towards T2 medium projectiles, but even without, my hurricane Pinchermarm is working fantastically. A bit heavy on the ammo consumption, but whatever. I've yet to get any battleship spawns, but against the other battlecruisers ,cruisers and frigates, she performs flawlessly. I'm fit for pvp just in case I get caught with my pants down, but am having no troubles tanking their damage. All in all, a good experience, and it's getting me back in the habit of watching local and using the scanner religiously. I do need to take some frigates out though and pop my low sec cherry in some good solo pvp. I've only been in roams so far, but I'm sure this will help me get comfortable quicker.

In side news, I splurged and nearly bankrupt myself the other night. I was bored, in high sec just ship spinning with my isk burning in the wallet, begging me to spend it!!

So this is what I bought, Fervent Mantis


The Ashimmu class cruiser hull is a Blood Raider vessel. Sporting 3 pairs of Heavy Pulse Laser IIs and medium energy nuetralizers, she is capable of packing quite a formidable punch. But like my ONI, she will be sitting in the hanger until I am much more confident behind the helm in combat.

No comments:

Post a Comment