Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Quick update

Well, May has started off all right. Omnimodus Operandi has been launched and is now open for business. Ops start today, and our research and manufacturing infrastructure is in place. Recruitment is beginning, as well as several corps in place to join the alliance which will be formed in short order.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of running a couple of level 4 missions with our new friends and I look forward to continue to do so. Target calling and cooperation went well, and I only screwed up aggro once! Luckily, no one lost anything, and it was me who drew full room aggro in Mordus Headhunters. After warping out and back in, it was smooth sailing. Our next mission was Angel Extravaganza, which was even easier until the bonus room. Let's just say, we couldn't complete it. After several tries, I had to go as my play time had come to a close.

If you have experience, or want experience in all things industry and are looking for a home, send an Eve mail to RobinLocksley or myself. We are a laid back, real life first corporation, and will continue to support that as the alliance comes into being.

No comments:

Post a Comment