Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cruising along

Things are moving along nicely. Omnimodus Op is gathering a solid foundation, information is being disseminated, and people are meshing together nicely. Always good to see things coming along smoothly. If I am not in game, I'm out of game gathering information. Lately, I've been doing some more mining, both to contribute to the corp, and to gather the minerals needed to start building some Hurricane class battlecruisers. I think I got a good deal on 5 run BPCs, but I'll know for sure once they are built and sold. :)

This month has been very busy for me, but the stress has been the healthy kind. The news that Tyrannis has been pushed back till the 26th of May and the PCC seeding on the 8th of June is welcome news to me. Making sure a monumental feature such as PI is released in a functional and useful state is very important to the majority of players.

Sorry for a delay in posts, I'm trying to post more frequently, at least twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment