Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Changes

In my last post I mentioned that my corporation was possibly under alliance scrutiny and that things might be changing. So I took some initiative and responsibility for my own actions (or lack of) and dropped roles and said goodbye.

I am not an active PvPer, don't plan on becoming one soon, and am still going through a fluctuation of interest for Eve as a whole since my return. Freeing myself from the stress of being part of an alliance and freeing my corp of my unproductiveness I think will go a ways towards relieving some of the burden I feel while playing this game. I do have a current option on the table that I am seriously considering that will mesh with what I am doing, so we'll see how that goes.

In related news, I caved and purchased a Raven class battleship to start running level 4 missions. My first one went well; charged with destroying the Duo of Death, I quickly dispatched 2 Gurista Ravens and their webbing drones. My next mission, The Assault, went quickly south despite following the guides on how to run missions and survive. I bailed and am letting the mission reset before I try again. Luckily, I have 5 more days to attempt to finish it. In the meantime, I headed south into Gallente space to run some missions with a new friend to gain some experience and build my Gallente standings up.

That went extremely well, despite the fact I only had enough time to participate in 2 missions with him. We slaughtered some Serpentis scum with the combined might of our Ravens, our drones tearing through the small stuff, and our cruise missiles quickly dispatching their Megathron and Dominix class battleships. With my target painter, we even decimated their battlecruisers and cruiser hulls. I think I can say that neither of us are quite used to coordinating our attacks, but time will rectify any bumps that we are experiencing.

To all those from -PfH- that read this blog, thank you for all your help and support, and may you stay strong and rise to the top of heap! See you in space. o/

No comments:

Post a Comment