Monday, April 26, 2010

Time flies

Sitting here mining out asteroids in a mission, I realize that I haven't posted much lately. Really, there is not a whole lot to talk about it seems. But I have been running quite a few missions, getting my standings up with Spacelane Patrol, and earning some isk along the way. I've set a personal goal of 15M isk per day. So far, I have been meeting that goal, but I am not doing it the optimal way seeing as it is taking me about 5 hours to obtain that. Running level 3 missions is not as effective as running level 4s.

I have been putting off running level 4s, but I may need to go ahead and make the transition. This week I'll have a full T2 tank on my drake, Sucker, but I think I'll have to switch over to a raven to be effective in level 4 missions. But that means an alteration to my skill plan, and get cruise missile skills up to at least level 4 and Caldari battleship to level 4 as well. I've been putting that off for almost a year now, instead focusing on the cruiser class ships and weapons.

And to top it all off, the raven and it's fittings are going to set me back 100M easily. Wonder how quickly I can get that back? A week, maybe 2?

On top of these happenings, it seems my corp is preparing to rip at the seams. There has been a lack of participation during alliance ops that has been noticed, and only the few regulars doing corp logistics as well. I for one am guilty of this, PvP and 0.0 wars just don't seem to be my thing. I am still unsure of what direction I will take, and how soon, but I may be flying solo here shortly. Whether I'm kicked before I make up my mind and drop myself will remain to be seen.

In more news, the test server, Sisi, will be getting another update this week, so I will probably be hopping on later this week to see what kind of changes were made.

No comments:

Post a Comment